1. Admission will be granted strictly on merit.
2. First preference would be given to the fresh candidates for admission. Candidates appearing in Supplementary examination are allowed to get admission on merit only subject to the availability of seats.
3. The name of candidate, father's name and date of birth on the admission form must be strictly according to the matriculation certificate.
4. Copy of CNIC / B-Form must be provided at the time of admission.
5. Only a photocopy of the original matric result card will be accepted with the admission form while the web generated print will be rejected.
6. Photo bearing white background should be attached with the application form.
7. The candidates applying for admission on the basis of Hifiz-e-Quran will submit a certificate from a registered Madrassah, recognized by Wafaq-ul-Madaris from where he has completed his Hifiz-e-Quran and he has to pass the oral test before admission.
8. "Disability Certificate" obtained from the District Disability Board must be attached with the admission form for "Disable Quota Seats". The candidates applying for admission on "Disable Quota Seats" must write (Special Candidate) in bold letters on the admission form.
9. Final assessment of students possessing 'O' level degrees will be made keeping in view the percentage of their marks in 'O' level. The 'O' level candidate should provide original equivalent certificate issued by IBCC, at the time of interview.
10. Candidates are required to Opt for their subject combination carefully as it will not be changeable, once finalized, according to rules/policy.
11. Double registration in BISE is not allowed, nor it is possible. If a candidate has applied for admission in more than one college, he is directed to finalize his priority well in time and withdraw his application from the college where he is not interested to get admission to avoid any discrepancy.
12. The Candidate who has matriculation certificate from any Punjab board can also apply online using Online College Admission System on the website: www.ocas.punjab.gov.pk, so that their names would be included in the merit list of the college.
13. Candidate would apply for each category separately. After submission of admission forms, no category /discipline/group would be changed.
14. Only eligible candidates will be called for interview on dates mentioned in the list of the candidates eligible for admission.
15. After completion of all formalities pertaining to admission, the merit list would be displayed on College Notice Board.
16. The candidates who fail to deposit their dues within due dates will lose their right to admission.
17. Applications of students of Second Shift for change of their admission to First Shift shall not be entertained at any cost.
18. Students of Second Shift are not allowed to take classes in the First Shift program. In case of violation strict disciplinary action shall be proceeded against them.
19. The candidate applying for admission who have passed SSC examination other than Lahore Board must provide original N.O.C from the concerned Board at the time of submission of Admission Forms otherwise their admission forms shall not be entertained.
20. The students seeking admission in second shift will have to submit a separate admission form.